Wolfgang Puck's Back-to-School Recipes
When it comes to feeding the kids during the school week, it's all about keeping it simple and easy. Oh, and making sure that they will actually eat what you're making. Something chef Wolfgang Puck does for his kids is to sneak vegetables into tasty dishes like this Chicken & Vegetable Quesadilla. Or he makes homemade pizza using fresh ingredients his kids love.
How did he come up with the recipe? Puck says that "when my son Cameron was younger, this was the only pizza he would eat. He told me just what he wanted on his pizza, and he's eaten it the same way ever since." Use Puck's pizza dough recipe as a base and ask your kids what they want on their pizza, and as long as it's not too bizarre, then give it a try.
Try your hand at making these easy dishes for your kids to keep them satisfied and well fed.
A light and delicious pasta recipe that makes a filling weeknight meal.
A large-scale recipe that can be eaten right away or frozen for a quick dinner later on.
A recipe that chef Wolfgang Puck created just for his son, but will probably work on most kids (and adults too).
A fun and easy-to-make recipe that can easily be topped with guacamole if your kids like it.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them