Wolfgang Cafe 大野狼
77, Jalan Rimbunan Raya 1, Laman Rimbunan
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 52100
+60 3-6179 3128
- Wolfgang Steak is delicious and well worth the price. Generous serving of side dishes too.
- Food is quite nice, but prices are quite expensive. Worth a try though.
- The food is totally nice!!! Is really worth to wait for 50 min. The smoked duck pasta n the fish fillet
- worth to try it..foods and drinks are very tasty and fresh...
- Good services and delicious! ;)
- Overall good is good. Definitely will come again.The bun is nice with quality butter. MUST reserve your stomach for their excellent dessert : Chocolate Lava cake with yummy nuts and vanilla ice-cream!
- pork rib chop super tender and nice....must try
- Must try the main course : Pork Chop! Taste nice and valueble price
- Yummy I love the place for its wholesome fusion varieties, friendly and attentive staff, and passionate cooks.. Preparing each dish to its perfection
- Oh...No ~ too salty & too oily... But taste was strong.. I'm ordered duck drumstick ..
- The steak is absolutely fantastic!
- Great good, fast service. One of the best pork chop I ever had, must try their garlic mustard sauce. Price, above average.
- Peppermint lambchop!
- Tried their grilled chicken, duck breast and carbonara. Yummy & juicy steak.
- I am here again. This time had their W1 lunch set pan fried chicken chop with mushroom sauce. Tried their oil chilies eat with the pasta, yes its pedas. One of my favorite place to have lunch.
- Memang best the meal here. This time i ordered W3, forgotten the name but got honey on the chicken chop. Absolutely sedap the chicken chop.
- Good service , friendly boss
- Great service, definitely worth the price as the food is really big portion 8.5/10 for overall
- Closed on Mondays...
- Awesome meal with reasonable price worth it.