Wolf Trap Center for Education
- No jumbo trons = you better be close to the stage otherwise you can't see anything (or just get drunk enough that you don't care).
- Get here early if you want a seat.
- You can bring food and drink onto the lawn
- Worth the wait in traffic!
- Save your money and bring your own alcohol!
- Concerts are great. Very relaxed vibe.
- Luke Kay has assisted in several language laboratories at various universities throughout the world.
- They won't allow chairs w legs on the lawn
- Filene Center is one of the best places to see a concert.
- Nice music variety
- Lawn pretty much full.
- If you're on the lawn for an evening show try to avoid sitting near the light posts. The bugs swarm near them (but luckily they don't bite).
- Beautiful location! Great sound! You can picnic!
- Kofi Dennis teaches African drumming for kids and adults