Wo Hop Restaurant
- Don't eat the weird cookie they give you with your check..it has paper in it!
- get the dumplings.
- In the depths of Chinatown is the greatest restaurant in the city: Wo Hop. Go there, order the Roast Pork Chow Fon. Remember: DOWNSTAIRS WO HOP! Don't be fooled by the imitator!
- Peking pork chop and salt and pepper squid. The end.
- This is how Mott St. looked in 1900. Wo Hop would be on the left.
- That's right go down the fuckin stairs moron! Who goes upstairs? I'll tell you: Assholes! Closed on Chinese New Year for a few weeks & occasionally around 5am to clean up. Go with friends, share food
- Bring a dumb friend to wait in line and have them call you when table is ready.
- A NYC tradition since 1938 and always full of characters day or night, we recommend the delicious duck lo mein or anything from the 'oriental specialities' menu
- DOWNSTAIRS! careful of the fakes.
- BEST PLACE IN NYC FOR CHINESE FOOD!
- Located down a narrow red staircase at the end of Mott Street, Wo Hop has served all-hours Cantonese fare since 1938 and is one of the city's great pilgrimage sites for late-night revelers.
- Go here while plastered after a night out with a group of friends. Its a fun experience.
- Get the egg drop soup. It's amazing
- 4am Wonton soup.. this might be what heaven is...
- I don't get here often but when I do I go hard in the M F paint
- Sha Blick!
- Same food as 17 Wo Hop, no line. Come here if the line at 17 is ridiculous, but not if you can get in there first
- I'm known as crispy noodle man!
- Checkout the bbq spareribs and won ton soup. Makes Flushing Chinatown look like Mickey Mouse.
- Outrageous Beef Chow Fon! Quick, no frills Chinatown dining - consistently great food and inexpensive.