The Witches Brew
Coffee Shop, Tea Room, Desserts
311 Hempstead Tpke (at Sycamore St.)
West Hempstead, NY 11552
6:00pm - 8:00pm
6:00pm - 8:00pm
12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Get the brownie. It's amazing.
- REALLY DARK GREAT SPOT FOR GOTH TEENS.
- The brew now has an ATM so getting cash is no longer a task.
- The wicked aromas of coffee with enchanting decorations and furniture out of Alice in Wonderland - The Witches Brew is a must when visiting NY - Their menu is also enchanted w/ wicked names.
- Everything is amazing. I haven't had anything I didn't like. I love this place I just wish is was closer to me.But It's worth the drive!
- Get the Choco-Pecan Pie!
- great for vegan desserts and tea on long island and fun atmosphere too!! love the ambiance
- Be nice to the staff, why else do you think they had to start adding the tip to your bill!
- Try the revolution, southern revolution or after midnight coffee drinks.
- Red Velvet Cake=MyLife
- My bf & I often come here for little dates :o) I once had a soy-smoothie which tasted exactly like a melted rainbow popsicle.
- Vegan s'mores. mmmmmmmmmm....
- Their brownie sundae is really good but I recommend sharing it with a friend. The Once Upon a Time tea is also really good.
- This place is the beat for anything hot: tea coffee expresso and their brownie ala mode is delicious!!
- Love this place the environment, drinks and deserts is just best NYC.
- The homemade hummus is divine !
- The King Kong and Midnight are GREAT iced espresso drinks!
- The staff is strange sometimes, but always friendly. Eclectic menu, almost anyone can find at least something they fancy.
- Once upon a time tea and a slice of red velvet cake is the shit
- Eat two desserts in one sitting they won't judge you!