Winspear Opera House
- This place is amazing. Ive seen an opera and now the Ahn Trio concert. There isn't a bad seat in the place. Preorder a drink for intermission and enjoy a perfect cityscape outside. Amazing acoustics!!
- Have lunch, an adult slushy & walk on water. Come back at night for the opera.
- The bartenders were exceptionally professional and talented. There isn't a bad seat in the house! The chandelier retracts into the ceiling before the show.
- First time @ Winspear.
- Going to see the star catcher ???
- Beautiful place.Seats small but comfy.Ushers nice & helpful.Drinks pricey but really good (strong).Bartender also very nice.Parking started @ $15 & was a pain, but found a lot a block away for $5.
- Amazing acoustics ! But bring a light sweater kept very cool for 3hr + performances
- Beautiful modern and yet shockingly intimate opera house with very comfortable seats.
- Quality Cultural entertainment
- The coffee at the dinner club is absolutely amazing!!! It doesn't need any add-ins to taste great!
- The dinner club is fantastic. All the servers and very professional and the food is wonderful.
- My date and I had an incredible time here.
- El edificio es impresionante, la calidad de los conciertos tambin
- The deep red design is a visual gift.
- Staff was confused. .many of us showed up on time, sine how got locked out when Shen Yun started. Very slow. .expected more color .Me the woman loves Opera fell asleep. We left during intermission.!
- Buy a sippy cup and drink in the theater. Never again worry about slamming a drink during intermission. Awesome!
- Fantastic acoustics thoughout the performance hall and pretty much not a bad seat in the house. They even have an orchestral arrangement for the chandelier raising at the start of every performance.
- Great venue to see an event
- As always, unhelpful and extremely slow staff, and poor crowd management. Always a bad day if you have to go here because of that.