Karaoke, Dive Bar, Bar
104 Bayard St (at Baxter St)
New York, NY 10013
- Be courageous, spend $1 and sing your favorite karaoke tune to the extremely diverse crowd is this awesome dive bar. Try the Hawaiian punchbut dont over do it.
- Smells like asparagus pee, but other than that, solid dive.
- Charlene is a dream! give her a kiss on the cheek for me! Xo Billie
- I was abt to be pissed abt the price of my drink, then I took a sip and got drunk.
- This place was much more fun before they jacked up the prices.
- this place has some of the best music for karaoke - keeps a lot of oldies but updates to current tunes as well - best dive bar in lower Manhattan
- New favorite karaoke spot!
- The best place in NYC to sing the soundtrack to your belligerence.
- Make sure to sing "I wanna dance with somebody" by Whitney Houston and be prepared for a quasi-naked 1995 karoke background.
- Almost Birdcage levels of on stage karaoke fun!
- Tsingtao beer
- Order the signature Hawaiian punch. It will have you singing karaoke in no time.
- Pick "Material Girl" if only to see the amazing karaoke video with the Madonna wannabe, a hobo & a Super Mario Brother.
- If you intend on destroying your night order the fruit punch
- Order the Hawaiian Punch, it will have you singing in no time.
- Karaoke for a dollar (often via lazerdisc, woah) but watch out for the very heavy pours, those bartenders are not messing around.
- Cash only!
- Reserve at least 5 songs and stay a while!
- I dream of the Kryptonites and singing at this institution
- Goodbye forever