2 Wolf Hill Ln.
Gloucester, MA 01930
- Sand bar! And lots of stuff to explore! Loved it here !
- great beach for kids, shallow at low tide, make sure to arrive early, parking lots fill up.
- This has to be the best beach in New England!
- Free parking after 330 during the week. Or else it is 20 bucks.
- get there early during the summer - it fills up fast. or go off season, best time to be there
- Beautiful sand. Very friendly. Good attentive lifeguards.
- Best beach in the area. Watch out for the seagulls tho. Don't leave anything out. They're merciless!
- The best beach in Gloucester. Nice clean water, no shells or rocks, and when it's low tide you can walk at least a thousand feet out before it gets more than two feet deep.
- Parking after 3:00 is only $10! Peaceful and beautiful!
- Very buggy and lots of crabs in the way. Oh almost forgot.....too many kids! Def not a repeat for me.
- Absolutely gorgeous beach, rivals Good Harbor.
- great beach for kids. shallow waters are great for exploring. we spotted a crab shedding its shell, a baby lobster, lots of shrimp. pretty views. beware: it's crowded & parking's expensive!
- Great beach! $20 weekly, $25 weekend parking fee. Worth every last penny!
- Very nice white sands and a shallow sea!
- Stunning place.
- Super crowded so walk away from the crowds towards the boats
- Gorgeous sunset views
- One of my favorite beaches in new England! I come here to relax, listen to music, and read
- Lugar maravilhoso!
- Clean. Park gets full fast. Get there early.