257 W 116th St (Frederick Douglass Blvd.)
New York, NY 10026
- their wine tastings on Fridays are very nice and enjoyable.
- Helpful description cards on most all of the wines. 20% off for your first check-in. (Unfortunately I checked in after I paid.) They also wrap the wine when u ask. Ask!
- Join us for a Free Friday Tasting from 6-8 pm and get a deep discount.
- Need a bottle of wine when your in Central/West Harlem, The Winery can help. I always buy their various Malbec options. Love Argentina&their wines. Plus The Winery is right by the B/C line 116th stop!
- Great selection and they'll teach you all you need to know about wine.
- Great selection and super knowledgeable staff
- Fancy wine shop
- Very friendly and knowledgeable staff, welcoming interior, and great selection. Will definitely be back!
- I got the perfect pairing for a lobster/steak combo! This guy is very knowledgeable about his inventory, a bonus is it's black managed and part of the Jado Sushi franchise.
- The guys could not be more friendly or helpful. And there's nothing like supporting local business either.
- The BEST wine spot in Harlem
- Locals in the know frequent here and the decor suggests that they take wine seriously. Tastings are common. Carding someone with gray hair is uncommon...just to be on the mailing list. A bit high end.
- Great prices great wine!
- The Winery has the most well informed and approachable staff in NYC. The shop is user friendly and beautiful to browse in carrying small batch wines. We say start a conversation. You won't regret it.
- Awesome, extensive wine collection!!