The Wine Stand
3312 Montauk Hwy
Sagaponack, NY 11962
- Not just any ordinary wine stand!!
- make sure you try the non-alcoholic Verju incredible!!
- Great place to hangout and enjoy a bottle
- Massive open backyard for spending an afternoon chilling and drinking wine. Great spot to hang out with friends and watch the sunset go down.
- Don't know if the cheese plates are really worth it but the location is just stunning!!!
- Go just before sunset - actually magical.
- Live music during the summer & you can pop by to pick up some rose & rose cider on your way out east
- Great both for families and singles upon arrival Friday nights. Also Saturday pre sunset.
- Great vibe and friendly folks. Played dub with we were there (always a plus). And the 2010 Amarone Blend is the best red I've tasted on LI to date. Amazing.