Windham Mountain Resort
Ski Area, Entertainment
- If you get a little banged up at the mountain, the med crew are a wonderful and friendly team. I felt very well taken care of...and they refunded my lift ticket!
- Great staff. Really helpful and easy for beginners. Easy to reach even if you don't drive. Affordable. Great !!
- If you're in Windham NY visit michael's restaurant!!!' you'll love the food there...!!!! Warranted!!!!!!
- Love this place!
- Go on a weekday and you'll have the place to yourself zero waiting for chairlifts! And make sure you ski Why Not at least once for the amazing view.
- Nice wide runs, pre-war lift technology.
- Great mountain!!!!
- Ski the top of the mountain on the west side, the east is very crowded.
- There are plenty of "secret" trails all over the mountain that fill in nicely after a snowfall, keep your eyes open and you may get to experience a locals delight
- The jerk chicken is awesome. If you get the turkey leg instead, avoid the JD sauce. It is do bland. Get one of the other glazes instead.
- Come after 2pm and it will be cheaper
- Lots of trails great place to visit .. I recommend
- Para os marinheiros de primeira viagem um conselho, "S com instrutor"
- Loved it! The kids playground was amazing for my 3 year old daughter!
- Anthony's a great guide if you take a beginners lesson!
- It's was very nice. I had a wonderful time. Then a police box appeared. A man stepped out .I never quite figured out what a sonic screwdriver is. Still I had a nice time.
- When I see our Adaptive Sports Program members working hard on the hill it makes me really proud that Windham is my home mountain.
- Lift A and D are great for a few runs each if you have kids.
- Don't listen to anything Capt. Awesome has to say. The man is a lunatic!
- Little slushy and bare at the top but small crowds and No wait on lift lines. Don't gear up too much it's hot today!