Supermarket, Grocery Store
- Families newly arrived to this country stand in the aisles and gaze validly at the gross consumerism. Bring a shotgun if you want to get through the store in less than 3 hours.
- The Tigard winco is better
- Don't be an elitist hipster douchebag and you will fair better.
- This winco is about 10% cheaper than tanasbourne winco!
- Rude employees
- Come always on the "off hours" if you want to avoid the angry fat white people. One almost took me out with his cart when I was younger. I always come late at night or just after the morning rush!
- Store is really busy. Rudeness abounds. Stay away.
- Great vakue,it's a shame only debit cards and cash.
- Fantastic prices, excellent produce, some of their private label items are not the same, or even close to the name brands so compare carefully. Also they don't take credit cards a shock to me.
- The best prices!
- So busy, but employees there are super nice and friendly
- This is not your neighborhood whole foods.
- After workout
- WinCo does NOT accept credit cards. Only debit and EBT.
- You can't beat their prices on bulk foods. Nuts, rice, baking supplies... They're like half the price per pound of anywhere else.
- Cheap, good food!
- The customers are super rude, staff varies, and it's the price you pay to save money. Not always worth it.
- The Hillsboro Winco is laid out better, but more chaotic, this one isn't *too* bad on Saturdays.
- Much better at night after 8pm!!!
- Nice staff :)