Grocery Store, Supermarket
- Really cheap. Fun to "sample" the candy isle. LOL
- Shopping here at night is SO much easier than trying to shop during the day.
- Never go during the first of the month :-p Or try shopping later i the night.
- The greetings cars are top botch literary treats. If you ware seeking revenge or just generally hate someone, check this section out.
- Bulk foods paradise!
- Good Prices
- Best prices in town
- 2 a.m. is the best time to shop here.
- Avoid the weeks of the 1st & 15th, weekends, and days leading up to all holidays.
- No quick checkout lanes, regardless of how few items you have.
- This place can be randomly busy at any given time as any store. Still one of my favs for savings.
- Great market, a lot like Costco. Only takes cash and debit, but the prices and quality is great.
- Great place to meet people. Such a mixed variety of peeps. Lol
- Shopping late at night is way better, not too many people around!
- Avoid this place at the 1st of the month if you pay for your food