Supermarket, Grocery Store
- First winco I've been too that doesn't accept credit cards....still the best place to shop, hands down.
- Go early or really late. No Credit Cards taken. $75 in groceries here cost a hundred or more elsewhere. Plus no looking for specials. Always low prices.
- No credit cards accepted here. Only cash, debit & check.
- Get ready to take a bath after shopping here.
- good prices
- Self checkout saves time if only have a few items.
- No credit cards. only debits, checks and cash. :) It's nice to have your grocery here.:)
- Great after 1am but beware of tweaker assholes.
- cheap and crowded... but, whaddya expect
- busy busy busy. go either really early in the morning or late at night... less crowds
- Try La Tortilla Factory tortillas! Locally owned and operated.
- Big shop...WinCo.
- This place has great prices on grocerys!!!