Wilshire Ebell Theatre
743 S Lucerne Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90005
- This theater is absolutely gorgeous. Excellent parking. I'd love come back.
- There's no bar, just a heads up.
- this place feels like something you'd pass after Boardwalk Empire and before Mad Men. fantastic!
- sound was horrible
- Nice place
- Where I had my tap recital when I was 10.
- I guess if you can't drink water in this theater, you can't smoke it. :(
- Nice old place but they should really update the seats. They are small and very, very low.
- Don't disturb the residents nearby, they're sensitive about their quietness!
- If you get the chance, come hear the organ. The pipes are hidden in the walls and still sound great.
- Frenchie Davis shut it down. Gave me chills. Freddy Jackson still has it. Bonnie pointer - I'm embarrassed for you.
- No bar! WTF!