$ $ $
11:30am - 10:00pm
11:30am - 10:00pm
5:30am - 10:00pm
- Pretty medium. Food is ok, but overpriced. Lame government employees love it... So if that is you, go for it!
- You can get everything at the bar. Wheatberry, barley & wild shroom risotto & potato-tomato AU gratin. Wow
- Was restaurant week. What a treat! Great Food and dining outside was superb.
- Their happy hour wines are good quality and are cheap. Try the portobello mushroom fries--they are amazing.
- Rockin' beer & wine lists.
- The bar menu is different than the restaurant menu.
- the tuna is delicious and i love love love the portabella "fries"
- The flatbread was delicious; unfortunately, everything else was a little sub-par. Avoid the crab cakes like the plague, they use a crazy amount of lemon.
- A bit un-organized. If something draws you in from the outside menu, be wary that it could be an old menu.
- Very good food, but missing that wow factor
- Their pastry chef is amazing!
- Jamie Leeds, chef of Hank's Oyster Bar, eats here on her nights off. She loves the Flatbreads.
- The pastry chef's cookie plate finds a hit parade of flavors accompanied by something better even than a cold glass of milk: buttered almond ice cream.
- The portobella mushroom frites are fantastic! Try them :)
- Creative wine by the glass list. Service at the bar excellent. Table service bad.
- Had the vegetable ravioli which was excellent! (Only got 3 though). Flatbread was great and atmosphere was cozy. Will come back on special occasions!
- A great meal from salad to dessert. Calamari, salads, scallops delish!
- The $5 Facebook specials are awesome! Loved the crab cake sandwich with fried lemon slices!
- The lamb, tuna, beer, and service is great. Enjoy them all.
- If you're at the bar, have a Boston Sour (with Woodford Reserve). It's not on the menu but they do a good job with it...