233 S Wacker Dr (btwn W Adams St & W Jackson Blvd)
Chicago, IL 60606
- "The Willis Tower used to be known as The Sears Tower. They changed the name after people kept showing up in the lobby trying to buy washing machine and ratchet sets." - Conan O'Brien
- formerly the Sears Tower....will always be Sears Tower to me.
- 1,451 feet tall. If you're brave enough, the skydeck is amazing. You literally feel like you're floating on top of the world. For more stories mentioning the Willis Tower, go to http://trib.in/ogoEOZ
- What you talking about Willis?
- the "LEDGE"
- Cough cough Sears Tower cough cough
- A series of magnificently scary glass boxes, collectively known as the Ledge, is attached to the venerable Skydeck, where youll feel like youre standing unsupported 103 stories above the ground.
- Check for Ferris Bueller here.
- Sorry, but this will always be The Sears Tower to me. The Ledge is cool though
- Just like Sox Park will always be Sox Park this will always be the Sears Tower. Welcome and enjoy the View!
- What you talking about Willis? Sears Tower will remain... FOREVER!!!
- Incredible views of Chicago from the top of the nations tallest building.
- It is called the Sears Tower!
- it's the sears tower. always will be
- The tallest building in the U.S. at 110 stories, the former Sears Tower was the tallest building in the world until 2008. Green Guide Editor
- Totally worth the wait in line. Fantastic view! Free wifi in most places.
- go towards the end of the evening on a weekday: we were there 830p on a thursday and there were no lines. as scary as it is, standing out in the glass ledge makes for a great photo, esp at night
- On a clear day, you can see 4 states from the skydeck at the Willis tower: Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin and Illinois.
- Go to the Willis Tower (It will always be the Sears Tower to me!), walk out on the new glass ledges and feel your heart skip a beat! Buy tickets online to avoid the lines.