Williamsburg Snack Bar
71-87 Massachusetts 9
Williamsburg, MA 01039
- Great breakfast and service! Tasty kielbasa pairs well with a Belgian waffle platter
- Remember they close at 7pm!
- Some of the people are really rude.
- Great shrimp Po Boys.
- Best fried fish around! Really fresh, you'll definately want it again!
- There's a table hidden behind the flowers between the snack bar and the ice scream stand. It is shadier, secluded, and smells pretty!
- The Williamsburger and a basket of fries are tremendous. Take it home if you're local) and crack open a cold one. Summer food.
- You can not go wrong with a double cheeseburger and large french fries. Cheap, fast, and tasty. All you need if come from trekking at D.A.R. State forest.