Wildfish Seafood Grille (Closed)
$ $ $ $
- Make sure you try their Hong Kong style Sea Bass. Also, their crab fried rice is super tasty.
- Try the Lobster Wagyu roll. The Gulf Oysters are always fresh. The Pineapple Upside Down Cake rules.
- If you enjoy martinis. H Hour is best here.
- Friday night happy hour food and specials was not bad. Age of the bar crowd was a little on the high side (60+).
- Great food but not the place to go if you are super hungry and on a budget. Dishes are very small and don't come with sides.
- Mike C from Jersey is an awesome waiter and the food was amazing
- Great happy hour! 5.00 Martinis. Try the calamari and Tuna tartare. 1.00 Oysters
- Best Calamari ever!
- Ask Justin for a cocktail with his secret bourbon infusions.
- Try the lobster bisque. It's sooooo good!
- Another hidden gem in Scottsdale! Probably drive by all the time when you are in old town. But do not realize the exquisite quality of sea food & prime classics. Great elegant place for a date night!
- The calamari is great and will be enough for 3 people. My swordfish was outstanding as was the small brocolini. Do not order too much food!
- jumbo karides enfes, sezar salata hayal kirikligi...
- Try the hot goat cheese and wild mushroom salad, crispy onion ring slivers with luscious blue cheese fondue, or the world-class crab cake, an appetizer with way more emphasis on crab than cake.
- This place Rocks!
- The happy hour is great but you have to shoo the cougars away from the bar. Lotta Botox in this upscale joint. Lotta Botox.
- $1 oysters during happy hour. Yes, please.
- Love their ahi tartar and lobster bisque!
- Great upscale restaurant. Medium priced, beautiful inside, great bar that we eat at occassionally. Clientele is over 40 and that's nice. Fresh sea food and great appetizers. Love the martinis.
- Everything about this place is great! One of the best crab cakes I've ever had! And they had a truffle Mac and cheese! Yum!