Wilderness Lodge Boat Dock
881 Timberline Dr (Disney's Wilderness Lodge)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- In my opinion, the best way to go back and forth between Wilderness Lodge and Magic Kingdom - a nice pleasant ride.
- Don't ask for ketchup
- There are boats that travel to Ft. Wilderness & the Contemporary Resort. Other boats go directly to the Magic Kingdom. Check the flags on the boats & signs on the docks to get where you want to go.
- A beautiful ride to magic kingdom! The boat is a perfect ride to relax on your way back from a busy day at the park.
- Be sure to talk loud and cut people. Its the American Way.
- The boats come frequently, so do not worry if you miss it.
- If your not in a rush to get to Magic Kingdom or want a relaxing ride back at the end of your day take the boat and unwind. You'll get some get great picture opportunities of Magic Kingdom leaving.
- They pipe in music from the Magic Kingdom for the fireworks show in the evening. The launch captains have great personality and some sing!
- Catch the ferry to the Magic Kingdom! See the great views and don't forget about the Water Pageant.
- Yup, it's a boat dock.
- Fun boat ride
- Watch the fireworks from the last row of stanchions!
- Geiser seems to go off on the hour.
- If the line for the Magic Kingdom boat is too long, hop on the Contemporary boat and take the monorail to the Magic Kingdom. At least your moving and in AC!
- On windy days, bring a jacket.