Wild Rock Grill
Steakhouse, American, Burgers
230 State Farm Pkwy (Lakeshore Pkwy)
Birmingham, AL 35209
- The wings are better than any other and the blackened rooster sandwich is the best.
- $3 pints of andygator and magic hat #9 thursday nights. Great price for high gravity beer
- Atomic betty singing tonight!
- This place is awesome. The hottest waitress ever waited on us Thursday nite!!! Come see her on Thursday night!! It's a must do!
- The gobbler is awesome!
- The wings are amazing!
- Best place in town to eat! Day or night it's a great place to Hang out, drink, and watch the big game! LOTS of TV's!! Great drink specials!
- It's closed for business.
- It's permanently closed.
- Really like the Wild Rock's own Sweet Chili Sauce for the ribs. On my second visit- servers great both times.
- The other tip is false excellent place for normal people
- Stale chips. Mediocre service. Nothing for vegetarians. Not a lot of options. Although my party did like it and said they would come back.
- Great food, service, and drinkings
- Best wings in Bham for realz.
- Get the gobbler. Hands down the best sandwich I've ever had