Sea World Orlando
Orlando, FL 32821
- Be sure to take the helicopter side for this ride. And, take your tome walking through.
- Come face-to-face with real walruses, beluga whales, and two famous polar bears named Klondike and Snow.
- Klondike and Johnny are the polar bears. They sleep a lot mainly because they are old and that's what this animal does during the day. There are Belugas and Walruses. There are NO narwhals or penguin
- This place is amazing! Go thru the walk VS the helicopter. The simulator is too rough plus a much longer line. The belugas are the best to watch and too funny. They were summing around blowing bubbles
- The walk thru is just as good during the Christmas polar express.you'll watch a movie segment before setting the animals.splurge on hot chocolate once inside, they have the best!
- DO NOT go on the helicopter ride! its way too rough n its not fun. just skip to the gift sip
- The video in the beginning is laaaaame. But the rest was alright. The walrus was awesome sauce.
- ride is actually better than I thought but the best part of the ride is everything after!
- Make sure you dont miss the narwhal!! It's like the unicorn of the sea!!!!
- Awesome place! Make sure you ask about the narwhal!
- I miss seeing the polar bears. When I was there the walruses and Beluga Whales were quite active.
- Brinquedo antigo. Passeio de helicptero que cai ate dentro da gua. No perca tempo.
- Very good ride. Great for all
- O simulador de helicptero antigo e um pouco chato!
- Really cool area of the park
- The helicopter ride really throws you around - be prepared !
- Kinda like star war ride but fun
- Santa is inside after the movie/ride! You can take your own photo or pay an arm& 2 legs for them to take it for ya.it's a good santa though
- Come face-to-face with walruses, whales and polar bears
- Best part? Beluga whales!!