Comedy Club, Music Venue, Theater
- Mezzanine or Balcony seating is must for the comedy shows. Don't get squished into those tiny seats & tables on the ground floor.
- If you want food, youre in luck. Its in Chinatown, so everything around is a good option. Tucker B.
- If you're tall, don't sit in the balcony seats. Long legs don't work in balcony seats.
- $66 for 2 beers & 2 mixed drinks- load up on nips before heading in-
- The seating here is way to close for comfort, but always has the best shows
- Worst bar service idea ever
- The Wilbur Theatre has the best stand up comedy in Boston. Check http://www.TheWilbur.com for a updated show schedule
- cool club, bar location was awkward though causing lines throughout the theater. Great balcony seats.
- Nice older theater. Insane drink prices which were half the cost of entry to the show.
- $43 for two drinks!!!! Outrageous! Drink before or after but not there!!!
- Eric stonestreet n Jesse T. Fergerson was a great funny show Happy happy Birthday Jesse
- Best stand up comedy venue! Comedian D.L. Hughley's live show was epic!
- The staff is super sweet and friendly, really cozy cool place to check out comedians. Womens bathroom is tiny but kind of adorable.
- the balcony seats were so comfortable! staff was professional and very helpful.
- Seating is a bit tight, but the venue brings in quality artists to make it worth the minor discomfort. Great, intimate spot to catch some stand-up comedy.
- Boston Common Garage is a short walk from the Wilbur Theatre. On weekends and evenings (after 4PM) parking is just $11.
- Agreeing with Emily about comedy seating. I had seats right next to the stage and I was miserable. Would have enjoyed the show a lot more in comfy balcony seats.
- Make sure to bring padding for your ass cuz the seats are worse then when I was in elementary school.
- Terrific food - rubs and dumplings were excellent. Very. Very. Loud. No need to talk when food is that good.
- Drinks are CRAZY expensive!! Seats are already so close together.