Wicker Memorial Park
8554 Indianapolis Blvd (at Ridge Rd.)
Highland, IN 46322
- Dedicated by President Calvin Coolidge on June 14, 1927 this is the best local park in NW Indiana for picnics, dog play, golf, tennis, volleyball, walking trails, banquet halls and special events.
- Nice trail!
- Love the walking trail
- Love the driving range and the bike trails. Kids love the play ground
- The payment and setup for the Splash Pad is pretty ridiculous. Really need to charge a flat fee instead of by the hour, with a different wristband every hour. Not that impressed.
- I absolutely love this park, people are friendly, park is cleaned and there be alot of family gatherings! It's a must see park
- I love it...they have security patrol cars driving around the golf course to keep citizens safe...
- This is great park to go for a walk!!!
- Great place for family events
- Beautiful walking trail
- Amazing playgrounds. The kids love it!!
- Bug spray.
- Kids love it
- Dog friendly, with a small dog park.
- Like the shade.
- They have a great walking trail.