Six Flags New England
Agawam, MA 01001
- Possibly the scariest most ghetto coaster in the park. Which is the main reason to do it.
- Make sure your restraints actually work I legit almost fell out
- You have to get beaten up on this ride, or you really didn't go to Riverside
- It was fun and nostalgic for me ...butttt I seriously doubt the integral structure of the coaster.
- This for me was the SCARIEST ride in the whole park! 55mph barrel rolls, felt like 70! But I didnt die. Do it!!!
- An awesome RMC with great theming!
- My favorite coaster in the park.
- So much better now that they changed it.
- Fun ride, but the seats are very tight. If you're tall, this ride may not be for you. You would think for a new ride it would be roomy enough for big and tall people. Unfortunately it's not.
- Last chance to ride at Cyclone today after 31 years.
- Unlike Thunderbolt, has two trains so one is always loading while the other makes the loop--never more than 20-minute wait for the ride!
- Sounds and rides like an old elevated train--love it!
- Broke down twice in one day...once after we boarded and once when we were first in line...fml
- You haven't come to Six Flags/Riverside Park until you ride this - Remember: no hands and Eyes open!