1095 Avenue of the Americas (btwn 41st & 42nd St)
New York, NY 10036
Lists & rankings
- Bring your glue and sewing kit to Bryant Park and have a crafty picnic snacking on tasty 'wichcraft sandwiches by famed Chef Tom Collichio.
- Sandwiches are our craft! Bewitching customers is just a sideline!!!
- The grilled cheddar sandwich is always good. Even when it's bad.
- The organic roasted chicken with kale sandwich (a Summer 2012 special) is incredible. Grab one then grab a seat on the grass
- Enjoy the great outdoors, chickpea sandwich in hand.
- not what u have come to expect from 'wichcraft..if u haven't ordered yet, go somewhere else
- They take all major credit cards, debit and cash!
- Half off coffee and tea beverages from 3-6pm everyday!
- DON'T BOTHER with the PB&J. Made triple-decker like a club sandwich--bread, peanut butter, bread, jelly, bread. Isn't the best part of PB&J the intermingling of the PB and the J?
- Delicious coffee, beautiful park. They serve hot breakfast sandwiches until 11am.
- The meatloaf sandwich is RIDIC
- PALM SUGAR
- Awesome place to grab a bite. Great sandwiches and salads. Also check out the Southwest porch, they have a full bar and a cookout on Sunday's.
- Solid coffee
- A bit pricey for lunch but I love their creative sandwiches
- Egg sandwich was excellent.
- Rude employee poor service!
- Had the smoke-roasted ham pressed sandwich. Pressed sandwiches take a lot longer but are worth it. Wasn't messy and tastes amazing. Price was ok for Midtown.
- Tasty sandwiches and friendly service. Then walk over and enjoy in the gorgeous park.
- The pole-caught tuna is incredible! Perfect for eating and relaxing on the grass on a sunny day!