Wholesome Choice Market
Organic Grocery, Grocery Store
18040 Culver Dr (at Michelson Dr.)
Irvine, CA 92612
- The sangak at Wholesome Choice is the best bread EVER!
- Great produce quality and prices.
- The Persian food in the food court is as good as my family makes!
- Spinach paneer at the to-go counter is divine.
- Best Supermarket in Cali!!! Love it
- It's worth it to wait in line for the hot bread!
- Indian food is killer! Give the chicken curry a try.
- Best Gyros in town. Thai chicken salad is great too. Make sure to get a pecan tart too. Outstanding. Oh yeah, and can't beat their price on Gnarly Head wines.
- The line for warm sangak = worth it.Call in for Persian food (skip the wait).
- Can't wait to go back to this store for more exploring! Loved the selection.
- Fruits and veggies are the cheapest in OC. Never go to a chain supermarket for that stuff.
- Wholesome Choice is the most diverse supermarket in Orange County. A garden of produce delights where Armenian cherry preserves, Polish kielbasa, Middle Eastern cream cheese, organic eggs and Tapato.
- Incredible yummy deli, fresh sangak and pahvala
- Not a good service on hot food
- Try the sheep tongue soup its amazing!!!
- Be careful when you walk in, shopper traffic is busy! Especially after 6pm
- If you're interested in a dalliance away from Sangak bread, cruise their bread aisle. They stock exceptional local (LA/OC) pitas/lavash/armenian breads/challah etc.
- Why is it when a place becomes successful, it's their customer service that goes down the tube? Sad. I used to come here every week, now months go by.
- Find Alex! The best cashier :)))
- A lot of options available for homesick Persians