Whole Foods Market
Grocery Store, Deli / Bodega, Health Food Store
10:00pm - 11:00pm
- Their prices should come with a cruelty rating like their meat does.
- Like Whole Foods' lunch buffet? Load up during Happy Hour (5-7pm) for $1 off, and take dinner home with you!
- Buying organic & can't get out of there under $200
- The new manager installed "improved" checkout flow. Store is snarled worse than ever now. Thanks!
- If you're getting food-to-go, get your utensils first (near Whole Body) then go to food bar. It's a real pain to do the back tracking. Makes no sense why eating utensils are so far from the food bar.
- Go for the packaged fresh salads over the salad bar, you'll save both calories and cash! Only at Whole Foods can you end up with a $13 take- out salad!
- Pretty cool wine chiller that chills your bottle of blanc in 5 minutes flat (find it in the frozen section near the wine)
- The produce is presented nicely.... produce department looks like a picture most of the time~
- Backing into a parking space saves a lot of agony when you're ready to exit.
- Great beer selection!
- Hot bar and salad bar, both are great
- Like the soups
- Only WF with lemon poppyseed vegan muffins. They are to die for.
- Try their mashed sweet potatoes, tofu dishes and polenta! I'm addicted!
- Hot bar is all you need to know.
- Yummy hot buffet. Very good prices on produce, and great selection.
- This whole foods is not well organized, and the people aren't as nice as the others WF in area. Check out process bad as well.
- Try the curry chicken salad. So delicious!
- Thursday is the only day they don't get veggies delivered. Too lazy to stop by at another store. I'll live with a bunch of free wilted mint.