Whole Foods Co-op
610 E 4th St
Duluth, MN 55805
- Get a sandwich made fresh from the deli. You won't regret it. Even the "Grilled Cheese" is amazing.
- Try the Philia Foods spicy and savory feta spreads! They are delicious!
- Love the grind-your-own fresh peanut and almond butter machines. The bulk section is grand.
- Went in later on a Saturday(2-16) night and the checkout people rocked!! Thanks for the great service!! :)
- The organic salad bar is great. :)
- The cranberry tuna wrap is amazing!!
- Try their buffet it's fabulous. High quality food at a low price and you don't have to tip :) being able to take the exact portions you need also saves money.
- health food. shampoo/conditioner/deodorant section
- Awesome pit stop to destination unknown with Mich. Thanks for all of the birthday greetings.
- Selling my soul to the devil for some damn gluten free bread
- Try the Fog City Salad in the deli!
- Prego! Try the bulk hot italian sausage...
- Pumpernickel bagels!
- Try the Holy Land breads in the cooler section. Great place to grab lunch and sit outside on a nice day.
- Try the Pots De Creme. To die for!!
- Try the sourdough white bread
- Really good vegan muffins, cookies, cakes, etc... Go for it!