Who Song & Larry's
- Maria is an excellent server. Gracias
- Some of the best chips anywhere!
- Guacamole is a must to order...I can't tell you why...
- Amazing Mexican food. The shrimp, chicken, and the steak were all so juicy and packed with flavor! Drea was a great server and the view of the river was fun.
- Who doesn't like the "Squish-squish guacamole" song?
- If you order a house margarita and you want it on the rocks, ask for it or they'll blend it.
- Best Mexican Food!! Loved the combo fajitas
- I've been on semi-maintained hiking trails that were less treacherous than their parking lot. Leave the stilettos at home.
- Try the Steak Street Taco
- This is a decent restaurant overall but the stunning waterfront location makes up for the somewhat standard fare on the menu.
- Best soup hands down.
- Food had very little flavor and our server was horrible! Never again :(
- Don't drink the water!
- Maria is a wonderful waitress. She is great with kids. The spinach enchiladas are great! Margaritas aren't bad either.
- Lexi Bonds is the best server ever!!!
- Maria is the best server here... Probably anywhere, actually.
- Best Happy Hour on the beach!
- Bar service leaves a lot to be desired. :/
- For $3 margarita happy hour you can subsitute the tequila for vodka or rum (if your not a fan of tequila like my friend)
- For fun: order Negra Modelo, drink it while breastfeeding your kid, smile widely at busybodies