Whitey's World Famous Saloon
Dive Bar, Pub
400 E Hennepin Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55414
- Drink a Crispin cider honey crisp
- Im Dana & Rue
- Buy Bryce, Chad & Andy a shot & theres a great chance they will shoot it.
- Try the Cuban Sandwich - Best Cuban in Minneapolis
- Pulled pork or bbq chicken - you can't go wrong with either. And the blue cheese that comes with their wings is homemade, chunky, and delicious.
- Don't even think about it: order the asparagus and a side of fries for dipping in the spicy salty sweet sauce.
- Have a pepper jack burger, amazing!
- Turkey Burger second to none!
- Best Turkey Burger around!
- Excellent turkey club sandwich. Get it with fries,
- Very cool authentic historic building. Great customer service. Try the Ahi Tuna Sandwich. Tator Tots are amazing.
- Good cheap breakfast!
- There is nothing that should be world famous about this place. Good for a cheap buzz, though!
- Tater tots and a beer.
- Don't argue, just get the bbq pork shank! It's like a smoked pork DRUMSTICK! good for the soul! I could smell the delicious smoked flavor when I walked in!
- Skip the bloody Mary. Too peppery. Great place though.
- The tater tots. 'nuff said.
- Pricey- four beers and chips and salsa. Almost $30. Ridiculous.
- Vietnamese po boy is amaze balls!
- Met a cute cake decorator from Texas. Was a quiet spot for 130am Sunday morning.