Whitestone Lanes Bowling Centers
3005 Whitestone Expy (Linden Place/Farrington Street)
Flushing, NY 11354
- Open 24 hrs. Cash only
- They don't search you this tough coming into the White House
- The ball returns are the slowest in the world.
- They ask for ID to play and frisk you when you come one too. I tried using the ATM before coming and the "cops" asked me to leave my kids with him. Ghetto bowling place. Shame.
- Tuesdays unlimited bowling
- The hours for the all u can bowl special has been changed...so be aware of it people
- Manager was not wearing name tag but he was of Hispanic decent, in his late 30s / early 40s, black puffy hair, and a mustache Saturday 5/6/17 4 p.m. My friends and I left b/c he was rude and racist.
- Total Strike total diversin
- Great time for bowling
- this place is functional. the middle area, though, smells like stinky feet.
- Comfortable .
- This place sucks! Didn't tell us the rates were "holiday" and charged us for shoes when we did not need. The cashier has a mjaor atttiude problem.
- Guys at the cashire were not helpful. We won't come back.
- Is not cheap $48 for one game???? Is Not cheap
- They only take cash
- They need music & pitchers.
- All you bowl Monday's and Tuesday's starts at 10pm
- expensive but fun if you ever see a groupon for here buy more than one! So worth it xD
- About to beat my boy James kingpin style lol !
- Plenty of parking, but get here early during the hangout nights.