White Rock Beach
- A famous place to stroll with the family, to enjoy the scenery and to eat at unique restaurants - have an Ice cream.
- A very nice place to be, great pier to do a stroll and best is ti take pics at sunset time...if you are lucky you can get the rainbow in it too
- If you see a busker, throw a few coins in their guitar case. Good karma!
- hey sun bathers. be sure to get hydrated by our sampling team this saturday and sunday. tweet at us if you cant find us! @vitaminwater_bc!
- Walk along the beach and eat ice cream .. ice on especially hot days :)
- Great place to spend afternoon and good walk.
- Great place to walk on a sunny day! Come early though as parking is terrible
- Love this little coast town
- Check the tides - get out when the tide is out. A fantastic time with kids out on the beach!
- That was Really nice beach! I'm loving it
- Rip off... Charged 12$ by a non functional parking meter
- A beautiful place to go for a stroll on a sunny day. However, parking can be difficult to find. Ideal for tourists and photographers alike.
- Great views, but dogs aren't allowed on the sidewalk or the boardwalk or most of the beach. Terrible.
- Nice but too far
- It's awesome to be here.
- On the train from Seattle to Vancouver
- Great place to be in Vancouver
- Uli's Restaurant is a great place to eat. Awesome food and really good service.
- passing by the main promenade on saturday? stop and say hello! for being so friendly we'll treat you to an ice cold vitaminwater ;)
- Don't forget the sunscreen