White Lion Restaurant & Pub
20 Cuna St (at A1A)
St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Go to White Lion & try the late night food menu - it's a great midnight snack!
- Don't come here expecting fish n chips or bangers and mash. Typical american burger joint.
- Very surprised! Passed by this place many times but only today checked out the menu outside the restaurant. Mainly salads and sandwiches. Everyone was pleased with their meal choices. Good prices.
- The blackened chicken nachos are great!
- Watch out for the roaches and everything else flying around the back screen door stay open you better call the critter getter
- Cheapesst drink in town betcha on dat playas
- Salsa is awesome!!
- Great food, great price! More money for drinks!
- This place is dead, sparse menu, lackluster service, skip it and go to Harry's. There is a great view of the fort, only thing going for this place
- This is NOT a British pub. We were surprised by a crappy bubba burger and redneck bar.
- Hanging out with the The Prom Kings. Fun!!
- College crowd and cheap drinks.
- Cheap drinks and the view from the patio. They modified the pineapple burger to be vegetarian for me and it was delicious.
- Love this place! Server was super friendly and the food was very good. Had a nice area to dine outside or inside if you prefer. Definitely will be back!
- Friendly servers and bartenders, but the food is meh, and they'll probably get your order wrong. Pretty much a tourist trap across from the Castillo.
- Ranch dressing straight out of the bottle. YUCK!
- Some of the bartenders are extremely rude here, go somewhere else if you're trying to have a good time
- Good Food and great prices!
- The drinks here are haggard.
- Cheese fries made with cheese sauce instead of real cheese is passable