White Horse Inn
Metamora, MI 48455
- Newly reopened with fabulous decor and a menu similar to the Moose Preserve
- Had a good time with family there. Waitress was very good.
- Gorgeous place w/ delicious food. Good service and beer. Enjoyed the walleye, salads & buffalo meatloaf. The only downside is passing the house on the way that flies the confederate flag
- Amazing place, it's definitely a must. Great decor, spectacular fire place, and nice outdoor patio. Food, desserts and craft beer selection are all top notch.
- The atmosphere cannot be beat. Crackling fire, comfy couches, loads of history - perfection! The turkey Reuben was outstanding + filling. Had to leave room for Oatmeal Pie, though, as it's divine!
- Try the Walleye and top it off with the Oatmeal Pie for dessert.
- Great food beautiful atmosphere delicious ... Brussel Sprouts
- The service, the steaks and the fish and chips.
- Oldest restaurant in Michigan. Completely redesigned. Est. 1850.
- The Brussels and pickles are always a hit! And you absolutely cannot leave without trying the oatmeal pie.