White Gull Inn
B & B
- The award winning cherry stuffed french toast can't be beat! Good Morning America's best breakfast dish!
- Cherry stuffed French toast is to die for!!!
- Theirs is the best fish boil in the county, bar none! Get there early to watch the theater of the boil & save room for dessert.....you guessed it: cherry pie!
- The perfect place to enjoy a nice dinner on a cold winter day!
- If you are close, you must stop for breakfast. The coffee cake is awesome!
- Best breakfast in the US
- All the breakfast items are very good. Great coffee cake, eggs Benedict. Try the famous cherry stuffed French toast. 1/2 order is enough!
- Call ahead for fish boil reservation and be sure to use lots of butter
- Fresh, unique & delicious food. America's favourite breakfast winner! For lunch, the Closed Door sandwich is a delight.
- Great menu with favorites and those with a twist. I love their breakfast - my favorite is the Nice Guy Hash - Diced new potatoes, red bell peppers, onions, mushrooms and melted cheddar cheese. Yum!
- The award winning stuffed French toast is wonderful! We make it a point to come for breakfast here and order it when in Door County! The atmosphere is charming and the staff is great!
- Beautiful place. Short stack cherry pancakes with eggs, bacon, toast and jam, and a Cherri-mosa. Put our names on a wait list, walked to some shops, and they text you when your table is ready!
- Great lunch!
- I didnt think that a fish boil would be special. But it is very delicious. Melted butter and tarter sauce make boiled fish and potatoes heaven
- Very friendly and accomodating staff makes you feel welcomed.
- Get the Door County Cherry Stuffed French Toast - it's definitely their signature dish, and available from 7:30-2:30 PM
- Oh man the hash browns are out of this world delicious
- One of the best breakfasts in Door County. Be prepared for a wait, but it's worth it.
- Get the Cherry French Toast!
- Cute little inn. Winner of good morning America's best breakfast