White Elephant Pub
1855 Gulf Blvd
Englewood, FL 34223
- They only serve Guinness at the indoor bar... That's so discriminating towards us dark beer drinkers .... And FYI they close at 11pm WTF is that
- Get the Elephant Burger! Avocado, Swiss & bacon. #YUM
- The chili nachos with a mudslide are the best!
- Get the turtle tea.. Very good
- Fried seafood basket is delicious. Make sure you being some friends to help! Great tourist spot, right on the water.
- Musics too loud, food is gross...skip it.
- they have half carafes of wine - big savings if you are a wine drinker.
- The wings and coconut shrimp were delicious
- Nice place on the water. Food is fair. Fish and chips were good. Good service and live music.
- Stopped by for some drinks and to hear the band.
- Love the Rueban
- Tiki bar is OK for a few drinks. Not sure I'd eat here. Karaoke on Sunday kinda sucks.
- Get the Turtle Tea!!! So yummy!!!
- Ask for Chelsea!
- Great oysters!
- Jeff Hughes
- Charlie the bar man is great. Sweet potatoes and grouper 'trunk' = yum!
- Great food, try the Steak Trunk! Awesome :)
- We had a poor dining experience made horrible by the lack of customer service from the Owner (Pat?). Will NOT be recommending or going back.