The Whiskey Ring
$ $ $
2651 Cherokee St (Ohio Ave.)
St Louis, MO 63118
- I love the vibe of this place - comfortable, warm, and simple. A great place to meet some friends for a drink.
- Great place. If you like whiskey and friendly people serving you drinks get yourself to The Whiskey Ring. Who knows, an army truck shooting off fireworks may just park outside for 20 minutes.
- One of my favorite bars in STL! Great unique cocktails, service, and vibe.
- Center of nightlife on Cherokee. Impressive whiskey, bourbon, and rye selection.
- A wonderful selection of whiskeys with a great love of bourbon. Mixed drinks as well with many classics reinvented (the Kentucky Mule) & local beers on tap
- Buzz kill lady. Called the cops because of people waiting for their ride on the curb. Step off the curb and she can't say shit.
- This place has very smartly curated cocktails and the interior is fashionably done.
- The Party Radler is where it's at.
- If you like Whiskey, this is a great place to go. Friendly, and affordable.
- Great space and good drinks
- The Go! List 2014: Best Cherokee Street Hangout
- Staff is SUPER friendly!
- Chill place great drinks! Get a blood and sand!