Tacos, Breakfast, Coffee Shop
252 S 2nd St (btwn Havemeyer & Roebling St)
Brooklyn, NY 11211
- Whirlybird's breakfast taco- A corn tortilla with scrambled eggs, Oaxacan cheese, homemade tomato salsa, and jalapeno potato chips is number 4 on Robert Sietsema's top favorite breakfast tacos in NYC.
- best breakfast tacos outside of austin. plus veggie-only dinners on tuesday!
- Awesome tacos, not expensive and one of the only spots open before 11 in all of Williamsburg.
- They play vinyl and have tacos, what more could you possibly want?
- My god these breakfast tacos are to die for! Iced coffee is also amazing!
- Best breakfast tacos I've had in Brooklyn or NYC.
- Truly an amazing breakfast taco. Veg/vegan too. Fantastic
- Very low-maintenance for bkfst or brunch: The most idyllic (not to mention affordable) breakfast taco, + americanos individually curated to perfection. Chef Francisco & owner Jeff are basically gods.
- I have to say, these taste as if they've never had real breakfast tacos. I wish I knew there would be so much grease and the hot sauce sucks
- Get the breakfast tacos.
- Believe the hype. Is there hype? Anyway, believe me when I tell you the tacos are delicious and so is the coffee.
- I get the kiddie taco with extra cheese and no peppers. Killer.
- Their one-item menu - a breakfast taco with chorizo -is legit, and decent (Oslo) coffee rounds out the deal
- Better breakfast tacos then SxSW
- No. 1 breakfast tacos
- BLT tacos. Getem.
- Everything they is true. Delish,fresh,perfect!!
- "Classic" Breakfast tacos are really good, add chorizo for and extra 50cents
- They get the NY Times if you want your taco with a side of news.
- I'm not a coffee expert but the espresso is pretty damn good for a "taco" place