Link Love: Drink Blogs
What makes a great drink blog? Smart and engaging content that focuses on a particular subject matter, accompanied most often by great photography and a useful set of tips. The Daily Meal is dedicated to sifting through the vast array of content gracing the food blogosphere in order to deliver a daily sampling of the stories worth reading and the blogs worth following.
• Illustrator David Schwen created a poster that displays nine beer cans designed to represent pop culture icons. Can you identify the characters? [Bottoms Up]
• Three mediocre Los Angeles restaurants, each with a craft beer tap lists that cannot be missed. [Caroline on Crack]
• Spruce up a batch of classic mojitos with fresh muddled peaches. [Cookie + Kate]
• Make use of overripe bananas by freezing them in chunks for whipping up last minute smoothies. [The Parsley Thief]
• Still recovering from Hurricane Irene? This stormy morning cocktail should do the trick. [The Farmed Table]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.