Wheel Club 404 has been open since 1951, and is still going strong. Although the old Club 404 was gutted and remodeled, the location is the same, and reasonably priced drinks are still around.
Wheel Club 404
Pub, Bar, Burgers
- Best Burger I've had in a LONG time!!! Get the pickle shot, too.
- For food: burrito, wings, or chicken tenders. Typical pub food. For drinks: the wells are cheap. Ask for a rainbow shot if youre looking for a show. Trivia on Sundays are small enough and fun.
- Go with Titan IPA. Just saying...
- Say hello to Keith, the bartender. Nice guy.
- the huevos rancheros are HUGE and great!
- Tuesday night (tonight) is movie night at the Lounge!! Mother, Jugs, and Speed' on the big screen. 24oz Bottles of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale for $5.!!