Wheaton French Market
Farmer's Market, Flea Market
Liberty Drive (Main Street)
Wheaton, IL 60187
- Go early! The good stuff can get picked over quickly..and market closes at 2pm
- Better than ever. Went Saturday-was REALLY impressed, and we have been going for years. Great produce already, baked goods, flowers. Happy to have spring weather back, and Wheaton French Market open!
- I Have A Bean Coffee at the market April to November. Stop by for coffee, lattes and iced mochas.
- Nice market with lots of crafts and goods along with some produce and baked items
- Get a cinnamon roll at DeEttas
- All of Wheaton turns out for this market on Saturdays. Donuts at stand only $1.
- i frequent this market every Saturday of the season. the farmers are so kind and knowledgeable, I wouldn't think about going to another market!!
- Very crowded so be ready to be patient
- Not too many vendors but I found a couple cute things!
- Great music! Donuts! I have a bean coffee(iced!!). Wonderful place!
- Fresh fruit & veg, flowers, honey, bread and other odds and ends.
- Great market for fresh fruits, veggies, and lots of other presents and food.
- Fresh summer fruits and veggies, bakery and misc vendors.
- Dont miss the cinnamon rolls at DeEttas!!!