Wheat N Rye
Sports Bar, American, Steakhouse
7721 Allen Rd
Allen Park, MI 48101
- Try the waffelos!
- NY Strip is delicious!
- Wendy is a great bartender
- The girls are stacked more than the corned beef!
- If you ain't from "The Meijer Crew" then there is "No Labatt Light for you!"
- It smells like a litter box but it's the best AP has to offer.
- They actually haven't charged for water in quite some time now.
- Portions are huge!!
- Get a 20oz steak for under 15 bucks and the cuts are good meat. Great menu with huge portions.
- Mr. Miaggy is a frequent playing people are still having sex!
- They charge for water.
- I have the French onion soup was amazing and had pulled pork sandwich it was good
- French dip is very good here. Add cheese though, the menu says it comes with it but it doesn't unless you ask!
- From now on it's the Kroger crew Meijer has been banned to Denny's gin mill on Dix
- Bacon burger on a pretzel bun!!!
- They have great French dips and Cheese Burgers there is a lot of food for the price.
- Steak and sandwiches
- If the bartenders would actually not skip your songs on the jukebox just because they don't like them, we would come here more. Ok beer prices decent food.
- Opening night for the second time was packed. Nice reconstruction though!
- They changed the Mac & Cheese bites..not good..Boo