What We're Loving: BHLDN’s Two Cents Coasters
Remember those awful guest interviews on your parents’ wedding video where everyone gave their well-wishes and their advice to the happy couple? Yeah, no one does that anymore.
These days, guest books come in all shapes and sizes, from photo booth scrapbooks to a note card and envelope wall to a recipe book and other creative ideas.
For us food-loving couples, these coasters from BHLDN are just the ticket.
Place these at the tables during your wedding reception for guests to leave their two cents on how to make it as husband and wife. It will be an interactive way for guests to get to know other guests at the table, plus, you’ll see how the comments progress after a few celebratory cocktails.
If you love these and aren’t interested in people’s advice, ask for their memories instead with these Fondest Memories coasters.
Happy writing — and drinking!
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- These Airline Pilot Secrets Will Make You Less Afraid to Fly
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time