What We’re Loving: Moët and Chandon’s Valentine’s Day Gift Bag
Nothing says L-O-V-E like celebrating it with your better half.
As we’re nearly a week away from the day of hearts, flowers, and chocolate, we need to toast the day as well, don’t we?
Moët & Chandon graces tables at A-list events like the Golden Globe Awards and the U.S. Open and is enjoyed by famous couples like George Clooney and Stacy Keibler, Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt, and John Legend and Chrissy Teigen.
If you want to toast to love this Valentine’s Day, celebrate with the Moët Rosé Valentine’s Day Gift Bag. The set combines a bit of sentiment and a touch of personalization with a customizable champagne bottle that invites couples to express their feelings. It includes an array of stickers to personalize and decorate the bottle with your own special love note.
For you bold gentleman out there, perhaps a "Will you marry me?"
If you have reservations, an easy-to-carry handle makes this bottle of bubbly easy to bring along to dinners out. Available for $52.99 at Sherry-Lehman.com.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time