What We’re Loving: Charles Fradin’s Illustrated Recipe Boxes
Planning a dinner party can be difficult, especially when you aren’t sure what you want to put on the menu. With dozens of printed or handwritten scattered around your kitchen or pantry, maybe it’s best to organize those recipes more efficiently.
What better way than to gather the loose recipes together into a recipe box? Charles Fradin, a brand that creates comfortable, beautiful items, everything from its prints and pillows to stationary and kitchen accessories, has produced a recipe box collection that is divided by entrées, desserts, cocktails, or the entire meal.
Create an organizational system with these vivid tabs that are 100 percent cotton stock and letter pressed with illustrations by Fradin himself. Branded as a favorite of Oprah’s this holiday season, we know it will be a definite hit for every home.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time