172 N Old Woodward Ave
Birmingham, MI 48009
- You can expect the same rich, flavorful goodness with their popular sweet, savory and vegetarian crepes, all wrapped around a smartly-done, French-inspired menu
- Awesome food but no liquor license yet so byob!
- You can never go wrong with the patriot!
- The Bon Appetit for breakfast and Signature Rib Eye Truffle for dinner every time!
- Cute little place with great food and atmosphere but its too small inside, they need to expand.
- James dean crepe is out of this world ~_~
- The Monte Crisco is solid, service is great and they're working in getting a liquor license. They have something for any meal, B, L or D.
- The Garlic Parmesan Smoked Salmon Crepe is awesome!
- This place is closed
- Delicious. Loved the mushroom crepe. My guest had the Monte Carlo yummy too! Good service. Intimate setting.
- The food was great but it took a bazillion years to get it.
- Great food and unique atmosphere! Would highly recommend.
- James Dean is a legend.
- Amazing crepes. A really authentic feeling inside too. Be sure to get there early though. I got there at open and within 30 minutes it was full.
- They close at 8PM Mon thru Fri.
- Try the Orange jalapeno sauce. It's fantastic!
- I got the chicken and brie crepe and it wasn't that great. Normally their crepes are good though, my mom got The Obvious crepe which was delicious. Found the brie one to be dry.
- Monica is the best ever and they have the best Chef in the world! Dude is magical!
- For some reason they never understand what I mean when I say to spread the nutella INSIDE the crepe instead of drizzling it on top -_- but it's nothing that a side of nutella can't fix!
- You can't go wrong with a savory spicy Chicken or sweet raspberry with vanilla bean ice cream. Bon apptit!