French, Restaurant, Breakfast
- Definitely get the French press coffee; and the fruit plate. It has this yummy raspberry compote stuff that's fabulously decadent.
- Extensive menu. Try The Obvious and the smoked salmon crepes. Birmingham and Ann Arbor locations opening soon. Please support these brothers!
- Orange jalepeno sauce.
- Took forever for our food to come, but The Patriot was delicious.
- Live this place. Been here many many times!!
- Anything on the menu is amazing! U cant go wrong!
- Great food, slowest service ever!
- Best Bloody Mary I've ever had! The Standby and the Banana Exotique are my fav crepes to split!
- The staff is very friendly and the environment is nice, but get there early. It takes FOREVER to get your food.
- Service is eh..food is good but they are always out of things. No mushrooms? How? lol
- Gotta get the patriot if you're craving something delicious.
- Anything is great!
- The egg, smoked salmon, spinach, tomato, and cheddar crepe is to die for! It's great for breakfast and really huge. Add a mimosa too!
- Get desert.
- My all time faves is the Smoked Salmon Crepe and the Mushroom Crepe add Spinach. Yum! Have Eva as your waiter!
- The truffle zip sauce adds something amazing when ordering mushrooms, chicken... just about anything.
- Try the farmer's crepe with orange jalapeno sauce.
- The spicy chicken truffle crpe is delicious!
- Be sure to try the Green Goat when it's on special.
- The Obvious is a must. For dessert, White Chocolate Eclair Crepe with the best Chocolate Martini around. One of my favorite restaurants.