$ $ $
- Crab cakes are phenomenal!
- Indoor "restaurant" menu was nice. Decent dinner specials for $20. Limited draft beer selection. Outdoor bar area looks amazing. Also looked too packed and loud, ya know.
- Sat on the deck for a late dinner there was live music. The fish tacos with mango salsa excellent! If you want a crazy good summer drink order the Voodoo juice
- Was not impressed.
- Had. the mahi mahi fried sandwich - delicious!!
- We stopped in via boat. Pulled right up and enjoyed a nice late lunch. Food was very good. Seafood pizza was excellent. Decent beer selection and friendly service.
- The service was good, food was tasty but just so-so. The initial wait for two was listed as an hour. It only took twenty minutes to get seated.
- Great sunset spot; live music; and cheap beers
- Great food, service alittle slow when they are very busy. Great overall
- Voodoo buckets and raw bar. Good stop for afternoon boaters.
- Both times we are- it was outstanding. John - our server was friendly, efficient and fast! happy Hour starts at 1PM- perfect for lunch break from the beach. Food was pork sandwich , and burgers..
- Great food and band.
- New menu... Do the blackened tuna bites, skip the cheeseteak spring rolls. Unless you like wiz, then by all means do them.
- Awsome wings. Very windy
- Shrimp rizzoto is phenom!
- Sat outside. Ordered a combo dinner and wished I had gone to McDonald's this place is expensive like a good restaurant but it tastes like dirt.
- Voodoo buckets are GMa approved!