The Westin San Diego
Hotel, Event Space
- I love the fruit water that is down in the lobby, 3 different options.
- Potentially the worse downtown hotel I've ever stayed in :0(. Just one little piece but could you clean the windows once in awhile??
- Travel a fair bit and this #westin has a lot of room for improvement. Room is hot (AC sucks - no pun intended), every employee you ask a question to seems like you are bothering them!
- Hotel only offers valet parking, for $32/day (plus tips). The valet will park your car in the multi-story directly across Columbia St., which charges $15/day if you do it yourself.
- Restaurant in hotel is only so-so, and limited hours. Walk a block up Columbia to the Karl Straus microbrewery instead.
- Update on the parking prices: Hotel Valet is now $44, self-park across the street is $25.
- If you leave your workout clothes at home, they provide like new New Balance shoes and all the works for $5.
- Refresh and rehydrate with watermelon, pineapple or grapefruit infused water in the lobby.
- This place rocks and the Front desk staff are the best I've ever experienced!
- Brian is the shit!!! He will call Broadway Pizza and have them deliver to your room until 4am!!!! #ballin
- Stop by the bar and try one of their specialty cocktails!! So many to chose from and all delicious!!
- Breakfast at the hotel is pricey for distinctly average food and selection. There's several other choices nearby, like the Grand Central Cafe at 500 Broadway.
- Loved the view from the 19th floor (pacific ocean/bay) and the glass elevator ride on the way up!
- Shane at the Front Desk knows how to treat customers right
- Hot tub is a great temp- nice and hot! 3rd floor.
- Comfy beds, hot shower, nice people helping us.
- Found some of the staff to be rude. Unexplained power outage and nothing for the inconvenience? Tons of hair in my "clean" towels?! I'll go elsewhere next time.
- Super comfy beds
- Everything has six sides here...
- floor 2 has hidden balcony